Friday, January 16, 2009

Opinions Please!

I am trying to choose a picture to enter Emilie in Regis and Kelly's Beautiful Baby Search and can't seem to find one that I like. So here are a few I am considering, any input anyone has would be lovely! I never realized how hard it is to get a picture of Emilie looking somewhat at the camera and somewhat smiling at the same time until now! Anyhow, everyone should enter, they give a $125,000 college scholarship to the winner!

















---UPDATE---
I went ahead and chose a completely different picture after my sister informed me they were all terrible choices. Here is what Nathan and I submitted!




7 comments:

Jenn said...

I like one of the bottom two. Probably the bottom one is my favorite.

Yvonne Kizerian said...

Ah, and I liked the one with the tu-tu. Good final choice, though.

I was thinking about putting Ty in the contest, too. I love cute babies.

jeggs said...

I agree with the bottom one as your choice---super cute

Holly said...

what, I thought the top picture was the best!! Very good photo and great colors :)

Megan Gery said...

i liked the last one too, although the tutu was pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

The bottom one is definitely the one!
Love Aunt Christy

Unknown said...

I love the first one! Beautiful photography as well.