Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hiatus

I am attempting to stay off the computer for one week just to see what happens when I don't waste so much time on here. I don't think anyone will notice, but I thought I would give everyone a heads up :) Here's a few pics and a video until next week! Also I am copying a few friends and added a sidebar to post little stories about our life at the Call house. Yes, they will probably all be about Emilie. Sorry!

Cooking with daddy.

Always helping Mommy.

Wearing one of my undershirts. She loves to pull my clothes out of the dresser and have us put them on her.
I think Emilie is going to be a ballerina someday. She loves watching ballroom dancing and ballet and even tries to mimic what they do. She is very coordinated, and cute! I might just love her, but I really think she is talented.

4 comments:

Megan Gery said...

what a dancer! i love her hair in the first pic too. have a good unplugged week!

Tara D. said...

Seriously Kassie, she is just a doll! She's got some serious dancing skills; I love that she wanted her Daddy to dance with her. So sweet!!!

Rachel Mary said...

I really think she is going to be a star. But seriously how adorable is she?!?!? I love little kids with personality

Kaitlin said...

Awie is so cute! I know you`ll hate me saying this, but she is growing up! I remember her trying to stand uplike it was yesterday!