Thursday, May 15, 2008

We Lived.

We made it to Texas! It was a rough day, but we survived. I will just sum up our "experience" quickly. The day we left I woke up vomiting (NO, I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!), Emilie had her biggest poopsplosion to date as soon as we got to the airport, our first flight was delayed so we missed our connection, and the airplane had no changing table (apparently Em had a never ending supply of poo that day!) Aside from the few inconveniences, things actually went pretty well. I quit throwing up before we left for the airport which helped tremendously. We lived, and are having a great time in Texas. We are about to head to the beach houses and won't have the internet, but I will post pics when I get to Ohio. Okay, maybe I should say IF we get to Ohio. Just kidding. One kinda rough day was so worth seeing my family. Emilie is doing just fine, she is such a sweet girl. Nathan is working a ton so hopefully he isn't missing us too much. Well, I better get ready for the beach, I'm sure you are pitying us right now :)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm glad that you made it ok. And yeah, airplanes don't have changing tables. That is one thing that needs to be changed. I hope you have a fun trip!

Tara D. said...

Poopsplosion indeed! Haha, love the word. I think I'll make it my word of the day! Glad you guys survived the trip. :)

Just Me said...

Ha Ha.. I love the way to tell your stories... Have fun on vacation!