Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Do You Smell That?

What is this face? Em has been doing this thing where she scrunches up her little nose and breathes funny, like something smells bad. She does it when she's happy, upset, tired, excited, really anytime with no rhyme or reason I can tell. I don't know why she does it, but it is so funny. She kept doing it during her bath tonight, so after she was dressed I got it on video. She wasn't shy tonight and did a little act with her tongue too. Oh, how I love my goofy girl!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

She sure is cute and she certainly loves that tongue doesn't she!

Holly said...

THat is so funny! You can hear nathan giggling in the video. So for real did he pass some gas?? I mean we know thats why she was making that face at him! lol :)

jeggs said...

Hey hotstuff seriously cute kid!! OHIOOOOOOO, I am really jealous of you right now. Oh well I will be there soon and will fill you in on when the exact dates will be too. Then I can finally meet the little one. Halelujah!!!

Tara D. said...

C'mon Kassie, it was you videoing wasn't it? Don't pretend you haven't a clue why she's making that face. I think Holly is onto something here...