Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Got Tagged!

Four Jobs I've had

-BBQ Restaurant Manager

-Catering Manager at Jason's Deli

-Bank Teller

-Server (as in a waitress)

My favorite? Waiting tables by far!



Four Movies I've Seen More Than Once

-Pillow Talk (get your mind out of the gutter, it's with Doris Day)

-Elf

-Zoolander

-Mean Girls



Four Places I've Lived

-North Pole, Alaska

-Corpus Christi, Texas

-Perrysburg, Ohio

-Monterey, California

Favorite? O-H-I-O



Four TV Shows I watch

-The News

-Baby Einstien

-Reba

-How Clean is Your House? (When I have cable!)



Four Places (regions) I'd like to Visit

-Japan

-England

-Ireland

-Hawaii (I don't get out much, okay!)



Four People who Email Me Regularly

-My Mom

-Grandma Call

-Aunt Christy

-Kaitlin



Four Places I've Been

These are lame so don't laugh!

-Kansas City, Missouri

-Newark, New Jersey

-Denver, Colorado

-Canada (like, all over it)



Four Favorite Foods

-Taco Bell pepsi

-McDonald's ice cream

-Anything Cheesy

-Yogurt



Four Things I'm Looking Foward to This Year

-Watching Emilie Grow

-Christmas

-NOT MOVING!!!

-Getting eight hours of uninterupted sleep at some point (please, Em!)



Four People I tag

-Holly (when you get settled)

-Julianne

-Jennifer Dennis

-Kristen McCain

No comments: