Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kaitlin's Turn!

My niece Kaitlin REALLY wants to try her hand at blogging, so I'm giving her a turn! She leaves for Ohio tomorrow, and I am really sad, I am going to miss her soooo much. It's been great having you baby girl, come back soon! Alright, I'm turning it over to you!

I was soooo excited to come see Kassie and Emilie (and a little nervous about the plane.) On the plane, I was seated in the front seat on the right, aisle seat by a boy, 11 years of age, and was seated, not really getting up, for 4 hours, 13 minutes. We flew back 10 exhausting minutes because of weather, we were SUPPOSED to land in 4 hours, 3 minutes. Anyway, here is a picture from the plane.


I was extremely happy to get off the plane, but sad to leave my new friend. I wanted to get off the plane first, since the start of the landing, the turning and everything, was creepy. When the plane touched the ground it was going so fast that if I didn't have a seat belt on, I would've went flying higher than the plane, but I had to wait with my friend and go last. There was no room to stand, either. I seriously wanted to barge off the plane. My legs hurt so bad, but I didn't complain. I was exhausted. Here, it was only 4:30 but at home it was 7:30. I finally got used to the time here. Emilie has been so sweet to me. I can make her smile and laugh easily. She is so sweet.


We all know you are adorable Em. You express it well.


Kassie didn't know I had pictures of baby, BABY Em! :)


Everyone once had a favorite toy, here is one of Em`s





Emilie has a new trick!!! :)

I caught Em`s TWO teeth. I was making her smile in the car. Glad I brought my camera!!!

Em was eating her sun. So cute!



We have a couple of "critters" living by us. This rabbit got so close. Again, I am glad I had my camera :)


Two hawks moved near us. I swear it wasn't
raining ,it was the sprinkler (yes, we are the rare ones with grass.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Kaitybug!
You are a GREAT blogger! I am glad you got to visit Kassie and Em but I sure did miss you! You are also a good photographer. Really, I think you are great all the way around! Welcome back to Ohio!
Love you more, Wawa

Ryan and Tracy said...

Emilie looks great! I love the top photo where she is looking to her left! - Ryan

jen said...

Katie bugs you are so amazing at everything you do!! I love your blog and I love you!!!! Love, Mom

Tara D. said...

Well, it looks like you're a natural at blogging! Welcome aboard!!!

M&S Evans said...

Kaitlin - your blog is awesome! We were so impressed with your writing and we loved the pictures that you chose. It sounds like you had a great time in Tucson and that you had fun traveling on your own...are you ready to visit us in Texas? We'd love to have you anytime!
We miss and love you,
Uncle Mark and Aunt Stacey

Olson Family said...

Cute blog! MeMaw and I looked at the pics of your cutie bug baby girl today together and she is so adorable!!!
Love ya!
-Chris

Anonymous said...

Great Blog Kaitlin! I'm so jealous you got to go out there! I bet it was awesome. You take great pictures too. Maybe I'll get to see you and maybe you can see my baby boy, Tucker, next time Kassie comes to Ohio! See ya!