Saturday, November 1, 2008

Em's Last First Holiday

Aaahh! I get so irritated when blogger won't let me move my pictures around! Anyway, I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween and scored lots of candy! Emilie had a great time trick-or-treating, contrary to how she looks in the pictures. She got her second ear infection and was so miserable at the start of the night I thought we were just going to go to bed. Luckily she perked up thanks to some motrin and sudafed (which helps take pressure off of the ear drum for all the lucky parents of ear infection prone kids) and ended up having so much fun. It was really nice to trick-or-treat on the base, they had sooo many people out on patrol plus the guards at the gate. Also, I love to pass out candy and we had a TON of trick-or-treaters. Ah, I am so glad to be done sewing, but sad that Halloween is over :( That's okay, we have Em's first birthday and the Holidays to look forward to!








6 comments:

Holly said...

you guys look so great!!

Jenn said...

Oh how fun! You were all from Alice in Wonderland. That is so cute. I love Nathan's costume by the way. His hat is HILARIOUS! lol

McCain Family said...

I love the Alice in Wonderland theme!

Unknown said...

You guys are adorable! I thought I was doing good to have candy for trick-r-treaters.... you win

Ryan and Tracy said...

Did you sew the costumes yourself? If so, I am very impressed! I was wondering where you got the costumes. You guys look great!

I may also be a little jealous of your sewing capabilities as I do not have such talents.

Anonymous said...

the costumes turned out GREAT!!!
Great job Kassie! Much better than a trash bag with balloons.....
LOVE, Mom