Thursday, November 13, 2008

For Julianne

It may seem a bit strange for me to post pregnancy pictures when I am no longer pregnant, but there is a reason. My best friend Julianne is pregnant and has almost the same due date I had last year (because we are twinners in our own way!) Since she lives in Switzerland and I lived in California/Ohio she never got to see me superly huge pregnant. I never emailed pictures at the end because I had preeclampsia and was either hospitalized or on bed rest (when I wasn't at the doctor already, since you pretty much live at their office at the end of pregnancy anyway!) So here's a few pics to hope help her feel less ginormous, or at least not alone. I may look miserable, but I was actually pretty comfortable at the end. Well, that or I was so afraid of childbirth I convinced myself I was okay to stay pregnant forever! Hang in there Schoolie and sleep while you can :)

Right before Em received her "eviction" notice. I had to be induced thanks to preeclampsia :(


About a week before Emilie was born (37 weeks?)


3 comments:

Megan Gery said...

cute pics. you were such a cute pregnant lady. thanks for the info on the song. i looked forever and couldn't find it, so i'm enormously grateful!

Jenn said...

Ha ha why were you yelling at Nathan in that picture? And oh the joys of preeclampsia. I know them all too well.

jeggs said...

Hey hottie seeing as this post is for me, I thought I could at least say thanks!!! Really though thanks. I need all the morale boosting efforts possible now considering I'll be 40 weeks pregnant in 27 hours. AAAAAHHHH... I will be very happy that pregnancy will be over then. Thanks again.