Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Emilie Dear!


Today is my little pinkie-pie's very first birthday! It seems like just yesterday I held her for the very first time and at the same time it feels like forever ago too. As much as I miss that tiny newborn, it has been so much fun to watch her grow (and grow!) and learn. What an amazing year! Happy birthday my little love!






She has ALWAYS hated getting dressed and I think she always will. Oh, how I miss that little new baby cry!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I didn't realize that you had her the day before Nathan's birthday. His is tomorrow. Isn't it amazing how the time passes by? I still look at my kids and think, "Holy cow! I'm their MOM!"

Rachel Mary said...

Happy 1st Birthday - How exciting :)
I showed my boyfriend the picture of her fresh out of the womb and told him that is the cord he had to cut - He said he wont do it now!! Wuss!!
I wanna see more pics of you two on here lady!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Missy Em for coming into our life! Every second of your little life has been intersesting and fun to watch. I really love you so much!