Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Perfect Load


I am a happy girl today! When I opened the dishwasher to unload it absolutely nothing had flipped over and filled up with water during the cycle! Nathan thinks I'm nuts, but makes my blood boil when it happens. I go to great lengths trying to position everything so it stays put, but something always manages to flip, then the water pours on other dishes, which makes them wet and dirty because the water that collects in the dish includes debris from the beginning of the load, then I have to rewash everything. It is a vicious cycle. Maybe I am crazy, but I was so excited that I finally got my perfect load! Well I better post a few pics of Em or else my Mom will disown me. Besides, no one reads the blog, they just look at my pictures. It's okay, I know the truth!

Here's Emilie standing up. Nathan asked if I velcroed her to the bed. Only he would try something like that. I just leaned her against it and she stayed. It was really cute. Her little legs are getting so chubby!


Smiles like these are the greatest part about being a Mom, they are just for you. (But I don't mind sharing!)

I took this myself because Nathan is always at work. Everyone wants pictures of Me and Nathan for some reason! It's a pretty bad picture, but it's all I have for now. Just focus on Em, please!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Yay! A picture of Kassie!! :) heh, I sure do love the picture you sent to me of emilie in her adorable bathing suit. She is stylin and ready for the beach. I love how chubby her little thighs are. Thanks so much for keeping us updated all the time.

McCain Family said...

I am a blog stalker so I promise I will always read your posts. I am so glad you found us too! I am jealous that Emilie has waaaaaaaay more hair than Zoe.

wawa said...

I love your comments as well as the pictures! Missy Em is so pretty! Thank you for sharing her sweet little life with us. It makes Ohio and Arizona seem a lot closer.

Tara D. said...

I think she looks like you, minus the drool. So cute!!!

Apewad said...

No Pants! Where is that babies pants?! Pants! Pants! Pants! Pants! Pants!!!!!!!!