Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So Lame!


Okay, so I have been in the process of starting our blog for over two months now. Pathetic, I know. In my defense, we did move and have a (almost) five month old baby. So, we are now in Tucson, Arizona for the next two year, we think. Our little Emilie is growing up so much right now. She just started eating rice cereal, against my wishes, which proves that she is no longer a new baby. It breaks my heart everytime she outgrows an outfit or no longer does something she did before, but it is so amazing to watch her grow and learn. My little brother said the most profound thing about your children growing up. He said "You miss everything they did, but love everything they do." Perfectly put. I think I am just upset about having to start Em on solids, and move her into a bigger size diaper right now. Anyhow, I hope to improve our little website soon! In the meantime I will just post pics of Emilie, so nobody notices how lame our page is!

Here is Emilie eating her "lollipop." She loves this balloon!










3 comments:

Holly said...

awww look at little kassie!, opps I mean emilie! heh I cant believe how much you two look alike. She is so adorable and she is growing up so fast. I am so excited you and Nathan are apart of the blogging life and cant wait for more updates on the Call's.

Aunt Christy said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! Love the red hair and big blue eyes! You are NOT lame Kassie, you are a busy busy mom. You have so many changes to come, but they are so much fun, it is sad to see things go, but there are a lot of good ones coming up too! Miss You Guys very very much. XOXOXOXOXO Love Aunt Christy

Unknown said...

I love your web page. It is so "Kassie", which is a good thing. Emilie is growing so fast. I can't believe she's getting a tooth already. Is she supposed to do that? Miss you and love you. Mom Call